Caring From Love: Holidays Self-Care Bootcamp at Momplex
The Holiday Season is about to start. Family gatherings, shopping, school break, travel; all the fun stuff that demands an extra effort.
You know what’s coming ahead. You can prepare with a strategy that will help you to feel joyous and protect your well-being.
The Holidays Self-care Bootcamp is a workshop for you to connect with yourself and feel confident about your mom superpowers during the Holidays.
By the end of this workshop you will have:
- Tools to reduce and control your stress levels
- Your personal wellbeing mantra
- A plan to tackle your biggest self-care challenge during the holiday season
Childcare will be available. Please read the following notes:
A fee of $15.50 per child applies. Pay at the door when you register your children.
Please tell us how many children will come with you and their ages. Space is limited, reservation is needed.
As a mom, you take care of many people. You make sure that your little ones are all right, and that your family functions at its best. You give your love and energy every day, all day, to the most important persons in your life.
But when you give so much without recharging, caring with love becomes harder. Taking good care of yourself, providing yourself with well-being, is the best way to keep your energy and good mood.
Caring From Love is a self-care workshop for moms who want to take good care of themselves so they can take care of their loved ones. The Holidays Self-Care Bootcamp is a special edition workshop to prepare yourself with tools and strategies to:
- Reduce and control your stress levels
- Keep yourself calm and in the best possible mood
- Know when to take a break and how to make the best of it
- Set your boundaries and plan ahead how you will deal with challenging situations
Join us on November 6th, 2018, from 10:00 to 11:30 at Momplex (1644 S Lindsey Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85295)